Shijiazhuang Zhongtai Pipe Technology Development Co., Ltd
|No. of Employees||100~200|
|Export p.c||50% - 60%|
ZTZG is one of three executive directors of 'China Steel Structure Association'
and one of China's top ten pipe making machinery brands.
With over 20 years of sales and R&D, ZTZG has acheived multiple China's first along with
several patents that lead the pipe making industry in China. We look foward to make
better, steadier, and more economical machines in the future.
Equipment Manufacturing and Inspection/Test
1. The Seller manufactures the equipment according to the relevant standards strictly and tests the equipment according to the technical documents.
2. The Buyer shall inspect and test the commodities at the Seller’s factory at the Seller informs to confirm their conformity to the Contract Specifications. If the Buyer fails to arrive on time, the Seller shall have the right to deliver the goods according to the date stipulated in the Contract.
The Seller shall submit the following documents in English:
1. Foundation Plan (including the arrangement of water, electricity and air etc.)
2. Arrangement Plan
3.Operation Instruction (including the structure diagrams of the equipment, operation instruction, maintenance and trouble shooting, safe rules, consumable parts list and purchased parts list)
Installation, Commissioning, Test and Training
1. The engineers from the Seller shall supervise the installation on site and fulfill the commissioning. They should start off within 15 days after they get the information from the Buyer.
2. Test two sizes of profiles (if any) during the commissioning, the mill line is considered qualified if fluent production of 4 hours for each size is reached.
3. The Buyer signs on the Certificate of Acceptance.
4. The Seller trains the operators of the Buyer during the commissioning.
5. Commissioning: about 7 engineers in 30 days
6. The Buyer shall pay for the international air tickets and the local cost, such as board and lodging, daily transportation, communication，Insurance, etc. The Buyer shall pay USD 100 /day /person to the Seller for the commissioning.
7. The Buyer shall have an interpreter for better communication between the two sides.
1. The warranty period is 1 years after the commissioning or 15 months after the delivery, whichever term reaches first. The Seller is responsible for the quality of the mill on condition of Buyer's standard operation and maintenance.(excluding spare parts and artificial damage).
2. If failures arisen from the equipment under the standard operation and maintenance of the Buyer, the Buyer shall promptly notify the Seller under this warranty. The Seller shall, within a reasonable speed, repair or replace the defective equipment or parts without costs to the Buyer.
3. If failures arisen from the equipment under the improper operation and maintenance of the Buyer during the warranty period, the buyer shall promptly notify the seller. The Seller within a reasonable time shall help repair the equipment. The resulting costs has to be payed by the Buyer.