Tube Conveyor Line Petroleum And Gas Oil Casing High-Grade Steel Pipe API 5L Standard Tube Mill
The high frequency welded pipe line is a high pressure, high rigidity welding line for transporting oil and gas pipelines that meets API standards.
There is a big difference in the production process between the welded pipe production line that meets API standards and the low-pressure fluid conveying pipe production line:
1. The pressure of welded pipes meeting API standards is much higher than that of low-pressure fluid conveying pipes;
2. Pipe welds that meet API standards must be heat treated;
3. Generally, the wall thickness and steel grade of welded pipe that meet API standards are much higher than that of low-pressure fluid conveying pipe, so it is also called high-pressure high-strength pipe;
4. Welded pipes that meet API standards must have perfect finishing equipment.
API Pipeline Process
Loading coil - Uncoil - Straighten head - Ultrasonic plate testing - Shearing and butt welding - Spiral loop - Edge planing - Forming - High frequency welding - Remove inside and outside the burr - Ultrasonic weldseam inspection - Polishing - Intermediate frequency annealing - Air cooling and water cooling - Correct reverse - Sizing finishing - Turkey head straightening - Length cut - Sampling test - Straightening - Tube end facing - Hydrolic test - ultrasonic flaw detection - Coating - Marking - Packaging - Warehousing
Features of Production Line:
1. High strength, high toughness, and corrosion resistance of raw materials;
2. The equipment has high strength, high precision and occupies large ground;
3. The equipment has the characteristics of fast roll change without dismantling the main shaft and archway, and the common rate of roll mold is high;
4. Multi-procedure inspection and flaw detection are required; The finishing quality of the pipe end is required to be high.
5. Production of high steel grade, large diameter, large wall thickness steel pipe products.
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a manufacturer. We have 4 factories ( Machining, Assembling, Heat treatment, and Moulding ). We also have our own R&D department. Welcome to visit us.
Q: What kind of payment term do you do?
A: We do T/T.
Q: What info do you need before giving me the price and proposal?
A: Since we design individual machines based on our customer's requirements, we need your desired products' basic dimensions, including all the pipe diameter(or tube length), thickness range, usage, raw material steel grade, coil weight, and degree of automation.
Q: What should I do if I just start a new business?
A: Contact us immediately, we provide a free consultant for pre-sales service. Also, we can help you solve the raw material (steel coil) purchase, worker training, international market price, and more.
Q: How do you do QA?
A: We have a special team to do strict QA, this is one of our strengths:
(1)Every gearbox will be tested for 8 hours with oil inside to guarantee there is no leak.
|Contact Person :||Sharon|